Technology Degree Apprenticeship (Edinburgh)
- Company: Accenture
- Location: Edinburgh
- Closing Date: 27-03-2022
Accenture recognise that university isn’t for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting-edge technologies.
The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience. You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will develop a range of skills and gain some insight into working at Accenture.
You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 3 years. Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our university training provider (which may take up to 4 years), with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to obtain a nationally recognised BSc Degree in Digital & Technology Solutions whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company
- Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
- Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
- Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt