Taster Day – Business Analytics, Marketing, Entrepreneurship & Managements (BSc Hons)
- Company: University of Surrey
- Location: Surrey
- Closing Date: 01-04-2022
Our free taster day allows sixth form and college students to experience Business at an undergraduate level. Taster days are free and fully funded. You will be provided with everything that you need for the day. The University of Surrey is also able to cover transport costs to ensure you are able to visit our campus in Guildford.
About the taster day
To succeed in the fast-paced and exciting world of business, you must be enterprising, bold and passionate about what you do.
At the Surrey Business School, students explore how businesses of all sizes are born, how they are managed and what makes them thrive.
We have six research-led departments which provide an essential education in business and management. Join us on our taster event where you will learn more about the different components to business and how you can become specialised in your learning at university.
You will have the opportunity to hear from some of our prominent University of Surrey academics who will introduce their subject and research through an interactive timetable. Our inspirational student ambassadors will also be available to talk about their experience and what it’s like to study at university.
Attend this free taster event to learn more about your study options along with careers and pathways.
To be accepted onto the subject-specific taster days, you must meet ONE of the following eligibility criteria:
- You live in an IMD decile 1 or 2 postcode*
- You live in a POLAR4 quintile 1 postcode*
- You have received free school meals within the last six years
- You receive a 16-19 bursary
- You are a young carer – you care for a friend or family member who, due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction, cannot cope without your support
- You are care experienced – you have spent time in local authority care, in a residential children’s home, have been looked after at home by a supervision order or have lived with relatives under kinship care.
- You are a forced migrant – you are a refugee or an asylum seeking young person
- You are from a Gypsy, Roma, Traveller, Showpeople or Boater community.