Pathway CTM Limited is a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to the processing of any personal information in connection with our services.
If you have any queries relating to our use of your personal information or any other related data protection questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect information about you and use this information to help connect employers and job seekers and to provide other services for you.
We collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address, education details, employment history etc) when you fill in registration forms, submit information to the Site, contact us or send emails to us.
We also gather sensitive data in that we may ask for your ethnicity, you can select to not give this information, but we will only use it to help us track our overall Social Impact in society.
Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Collection of Other Information
The information collected by cookies is not personally identifiable, it only includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the site and geographical location.
To subscribe to job alerts emails, you will be required to provide your e-mail address and other relevant contact information, which will be used for the purpose of keeping you informed, by e-mail, of the latest jobs and other relevant information. Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe at any time using links provided in our alert emails or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Use of Your Information
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which includes (without limitation):
– sending you job alerts and other emails;
– personalising your visits to the Site to improve the services provided to you;
– informing you about the latest changes to the Site, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
– customer service and support;
– liaising between employers and job applicants;
– communicating (and personalising such communication) with you;
– enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using an ‘Email a friend’ or ‘Share this’ functionality;
– conducting market research;
– carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our Services and the Site;
– matching your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information to employers in order to apply for their opportunities;
– suggesting candidates to you if you are using the Site as an employer.
Sharing Your Information
Subject to your consent, by joining the Programme, we may share your information with employers you are actively engaged with (in applying to an event or an opportunity) or the educational establishment you belong to. This is only in the interest of supporting you into a positive outcome or destination .
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information.
We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganisation of our business.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures in place to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure as required by law in England.
Updating Your Preferences
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, change your marketing preferences or have any other privacy queries, please write to us (including full details of your request) at the following address:
167-169 Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London, W1W 5PF.