Social care is about providing physical, emotional and social support to help people live their lives. For various reasons and at different stages in their lives, some people need support to develop and maintain their independence and control.
If you work in social care, you could be helping people in their own homes, in residential homes or in a number of other places such as day centres or supported housing.
If Health & Social Care is an industry you are considering, it’s a great idea to take some time to explore our social care associations. We also have links below to further information on some of the leading companies we work with at Pathway CTM.
GET INTO HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE – CEO OF DORMY CARE
SOCIAL CARE INSPIRATION SESSION WITH THE NCF
INTERVIEW WITH THE FOUNDER OF SHAW HEALTHCARE
- Skills for Care – Careers in care
- A Question Of Care – See whether care is a suitable career for you
- NCF- Ageing Without Children Project
- NHS – Helping People With Dementia In Luton Study
- HASCAS – Vulnerable Adults Case Study
- Mirthy – Day Centres For Elderly People
- Different Careers in Health and Social Care
- Campaign With Us – Age UK
- Forest Healthcare – Company Site