Pathway CTM provides an award winning Pre-Employment Programme to all Students from Year 9 to Year 13. Our Programme ensures all young people are fully informed, trained and supported through their options and decisions post GCSE and A-level, which includes Apprenticeships, Work Experience, Sponsored Degrees, or other recognised Training Programmes, including Gap Year opportunities.
We offer further support to Schools and Colleges through our Outreach Service, which can be delivered in a virtual classroom setting.
Supporting with Careers Education Curriculum
- 5 weeks of live employer skills sessions + recordings to then embed into your timetable where it fits best.
- Aimed at Year 10 – 13 Students
- No maximum number of students
- Employer encounters & current up to date guidance
- Reporting to support compass+
£200+ VAT per Term or £500 + VAT for the whole academic year
We can also offer a bespoke outreach session, so please get in touch to discuss this further, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pathway CTM FREE Pre-Employment Programme supports all Gatsby Benchmarks.
There are four Gatsby’s that our Outreach Service embeds within a CEIAG Programme:
2. Learning from Career and Labour Market Information
3. Addressing the needs of each Pupil
4. Linking Curriculum Learning To Careers
5. Encounters with Employers and Employees