Register with Pathway CTM
to help support your young people
With so many options available to young people post GCSE and A-Level, it can be difficult to help them navigate and understand which one is best. Sign up with Pathway CTM to gain informative insights into what options are available for your young people.
Supporting with Careers Education Curriculum
We offer further support to Schools and Colleges through our Outreach Service, which can be delivered in a virtual classroom setting.
- 5 weeks of live employer skills sessions + recordings to then embed into your timetable where it fits best.
- Aimed at Year 10 – 13 Students
- No maximum number of students
- Employer encounters & current up to date guidance
- Reporting to support compass+
£200 +VAT per Term or £500 +VAT for the whole academic year.
We can also offer a bespoke outreach session, please get in touch to discuss this further at: firstname.lastname@example.org