School & College
Pathway CTM provides an award winning Pre-Employment Programme to all Students from Year 9 to 13. Our Programme ensures all young people are fully informed, trained and supported through their options and decisions post GCSE and A-level, which includes Apprenticeships, Work Experience, Sponsored Degrees, or other recognised Training Programmes, including Gap Year opportunities.
Supporting with Careers Education Curriculum
We offer further support to Schools and Colleges through our Outreach Service, which can be delivered in a virtual classroom setting.
- 5 weeks of live employer skills sessions + recordings to then embed into your timetable where it fits best.
- Aimed at Year 9 – 13 Students
- No maximum number of students
- Employer encounters & current up to date guidance
- Reporting to support compass+
£200 +VAT per Term or £500 +VAT for the whole academic year.
We can also offer a bespoke outreach session, please get in touch to discuss this further at: email@example.com