WHO ARE THE ICAEW
They are one of the world’s leading providers of training and professional development for accountants. Through the ICAEW, aspiring leaders and business professionals can take a qualification called the ACA and become ICAEW Chartered Accountants. It’s their job to support trainees during their training and make sure that their potential becomes boundless.
When someone becomes chartered with ICAEW, they’ll be more than an accountant. They’ll be a leader, a creator, an innovator. They’ll be striving to push themselves and face new challenges every day. They’ll be part of a global network of over 156,000 business professionals, who are working to drive leadership standards, provide expertise, and build a world of strong economies in an infinite amount of industries.
WHAT THEY OFFER
The ICAEW offer the ACA qualification, which is one of the most advanced learning and professional development programmes available. It’s been designed to provide trainees with an in-depth understanding across accountancy, finance and business to get them to exactly where they want to be. If you’re unsure on which route is best for you why not check out their route finder accessible here.
SO, WHY CHOOSE THE ICAEW and ACA?
1. Community – you’ll be supported by the global network of over 156,000 members and over 30,000 students.
2. Leadership Potential – the ACA prepares you for leadership right up to board level. That’s why 77 of the FTSE 100 companies have an ICAEW Chartered Accountant on their board.
3. Support – ACA students have high first time pass rates of 80%, driven by quality learning, teaching and support.
4. Progression – 90% of all ACA students qualify in four years or less, meaning fewer resits, and faster career progression.
5. Opportunity – take your career into any industry around the world – 96 of the world’s 100 leading brands employ ICAEW Chartered Accountants.
ALL ICAEW VACCANCIES CAN BE FOUND VIA THIS LINK.
SOME COMPANIES PATHWAY CTM WORK ASSOCIATED WITH ICAEW
- KPMG – an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
- BDO – an international network of public accounting, tax, consulting and business advisory firms which perform professional services.
- PwC roles – the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. PwC have apprenticeship roles open now accessible here.