IT Support Apprentice
- Company: QA
- Location: Bristol, Avon
- Closing Date: 17-08-2022
Shiptheory is a leading SaaS ecommerce shipping platform that helps retailers streamline their fulfilment process through innovative, time-saving and intelligent software, removing friction and human intervention wherever possible. Automation is king.
We are continually looking for opportunities to grow our product and team. We have built Shiptheory without external funding by remaining lean, moving quickly, and working collaboratively with our users to build a platform that adds immediate value and solves problems.
We’ve got where we are now by staying closely aligned with our values, which focus on results and freedom. The Shiptheory teamwork in a democratic environment and has a direct and very real impact on thousands of customers’ lives. We stay objective and logical by relying on data. We learn from our mistakes, capitalise on our strengths and are honest about our weaknesses.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking – Azure Cloud Support Specialist – Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to the following]:
- The role will involve dealing directly with the company’s ever expanding customer base to offer technical support and advice
- Delivering first class customer service at all times
- Act as the first point of contact for new customers, offering advice regarding set-up and usage
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic technical issues (hardware and software)
- Work closely with senior support staff to resolve more complex technical issues
- Keep up to date records of clients interactions, bug fixes, updates to process etc.
- Ensure business SLA’s are maintained
- Ensure personal KPI’s are achieved
What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Sense of Controlled Urgency
- Experience with a variety of computer hardware and devices
- Experience with a variety of software and OS
- Ability to problem solve or troubleshoot IT issues
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Affinity for technology
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.