Project Management Degree Apprenticeship
- Company: AWE
- Location: Aldermaston
- Closing Date: 31-03-2023
As a Project Management Apprentice at AWE, you will be given the opportunity to support an array of mission critical projects, exploring your own set of skills, developing yourself where you probably haven’t imagined possible so that you may discover where your passion lies, and where your individual skillset is best suited. Throughout your career at AWE, you will have the chance to work in support of our core programme, on large infrastructure projects, and on a wide range of supporting programmes which enable AWE to operate and grow. You will work with a wide variety of passionate and industry leading subject matter experts, building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders. You will be enabled to exhibit your own drive, personality and determination to deliver excellence.
Project Managers are required to effectively lead and manage teams, communicate clearly and concisely, solve problems, effectively multi-task and work to challenging timescales and in difficult environments. These are skills and competencies you will have the opportunity to develop during a Project Management Apprenticeship at AWE. A career as a Project Manager is one you will find rewarding, full of variety, and one that will provide you with a diverse skillset, enabling you to realise your potential and achieve your own career aspirations.
· GCSE English and Maths at 4/C, or above.
· CCC at A-Level
· Age: Applicants must be aged 18 or over, as of 1st September 2023, due to security clearance requirements
What we offer:
· We offer our apprentices a starting salary of £13,500. This increases annually with second year salary being £18,500.
· A market leading contributory pension scheme
· Generous holiday entitlement and excellent work/life balance including a 9-day working fortnight. This means that every other Friday you won’t be required to work!