- Company: Eversheds Sutherland
- Location: Multiple Cities
- Closing Date: 23-01-2022
Eversheds Sutherland’s level 7 Solicitor apprenticeship allows you to become fully qualified through a six-year programme of work-based learning and part-time study. At the end of the programme you will be qualified as a solicitor and also attain an LLB degree. You will have one study day a week during your apprenticeship and once you qualify, you will be able to apply for any of the vacancies on offer. Our aim is to retain every apprentice on qualification.
We welcome applicants that have or are predicted to achieve a minimum of 120 UCAS points or equivalent. People of all ages are encouraged to apply.
The application process has three main stages:
1. Complete an online application form
2. Record a video of yourself answering our key questions
3. Attend an assessment centre for an interview and also written and group exercises