Team Leader – Leon (Cobham)
- Company: SSP
- Location: Cobham
- Closing Date: 30-04-2023
Role: Team Leader
Location: Leon Cobham Motorway Service Area Leon (J9/10 M25, Cobham, KT11 3DB not served by public transport)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift pattern: vary between 6am and midnight
Hourly Rate: £13 (It gives you an opportunity to earn up to £27,000 per year*)
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Inspire while you work at The Leon… Would you love to work in a lively, fun environment with like-minded people? If you have previous experience leading a team this could be the next step for you.
- Customer service focused
- A team player
- A great communicator
- A person who loves to work hard and play harder
- An experienced leader – previously worked in a similar role
- Eager to learn new skills
If the answer is yes, and you have a passion for having a great time and delivering a great experience to thirsty and hungry customers then we want to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll do as a Supervisor:
- Deliver excellent customer service through your team
- Support the management team in the running of shifts
- Train the team to serve food and drinks to specification
- Involved in various back of house duties alongside front of house tasks
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures and Company Policies to maintain a clean, safe and legal workplace
- Support and guide our amazing team to be even more incredible in their roles
Here’s what we need from our Supervisor:
- We have full time position. We open our doors early in the morning 6am and close them until late at midnight 12am, so offering great flexibility of working hours.
- Due to some responsibilities within the Supervisor role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts
Here’s what we give our Supervisor:
- Free parking
- Free meal on shift
- Travel support
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Tax free shopping
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free uniform
Apply now and become our next best Supervisor!
The Food Travel Experts – YouTube
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok @sspcareers
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.