Team Leader – M&S Simply Food (Heathrow Airport)
- Company: SSP
- Location: Heathrow
- Closing Date: 30-04-2023
Team Leader – M&S Simply Food Heathrow Airport T5
Everyone regardless of age starts on £12.95 per hour.
We have Full Time permanent roles for an immediate start at M&S Simply Food – Heathrow Airport.
Shifts will be scheduled between 6:00 am – 14:00 for day shifts and between 14:00 pm- 23:00 pm for night shifts, including weekends. We are looking for someone who would be fully flexible to work day shifts as well as night shifts. If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy store, please apply now!
Responsibilities for Team Leader:
- Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales
- Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Trains the team on brand standards
- Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff
Requirements for Team Leader:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Leader role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Similar experience is required to be successful in this role.
Benefits for Team Leader:
- Free meal on shift
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.