Team Leader – Starbucks (Belfast International Airport)
- Company: SSP
- Location: Belfast
- Closing Date: 30-04-2023
Team Leader at Starbucks Belfast International Airport.
Pay rate: £12.30 and an extra £1.50 per hour for hours worked between midnight and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £13.80 per hour, (from 1st April 2023)
Come and join the team at Starbucks Belfast International Airport.
Thinking about what’s in it for you? Let us convince you why you should join!
We have Permanent Full Time opportunities (40 hours per week)
As a Team Leader you will work a variety of shifts between 03:00 – 23:00 and as a little incentive, you will earn an extra £1.50 per hour for hours worked between midnight and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £13.80 per hour!
- Lead the shift and motivate the team to drive sales
- Follow opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensure the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Complete daily due diligence paperwork
- Follow Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Train the team on Starbucks standards
- Ensure cash procedures followed by all staff
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
Still not convinced? Check out our additional benefits:
- Free Parking
- Travel support to and from airport
- Free meal on shift
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Just in case you’re wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Fancy finding out more? Apply Now to join our SSP family!
Follow us on Tik Tok, Instagram and Facebook @sspukcareers.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.