Technology Degree Apprenticeship (Newcastle)
- Company: Accenture
- Location: Newcastle
- Closing Date: 28-02-2022
The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience. You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will develop a range of skills and gain some insight into working at Accenture.
You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 2 to 3 years, depending on your experience and qualifications. Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our college/university training provider, with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to obtain a nationally recognised BSc Degree in Digital & Technology Solutions whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company
- Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
- Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
- Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt