Pathway CTM £1,000 Prize – Terms and Conditions
Monday 18th Dec 2023
- This promotion rewards one winner (to be picked at random) with a one-off payment of £1,000.
- The promotion will run from 13th December 2023 to 12th March 2024.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- This prize is for new Pathway CTM members only – to be eligible for the competition, students must not have been a previous member of Pathway CTM.
- All new users who sign up to Pathway CTM, by creating a student account throughout the competition dates listed above will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- Eligible entrants at time of competition will currently be in year 12 or year 13 only.
- Entries are limited to just one per person.
- All entries received after 12:00am on the closing date of 12th March 2024 will not be included within the prize draw.
- Entries must have a valid UK Bank Account.
- Pathway CTM may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- Pathway CTM will not accept competition entries that are generated by a computer, in bulk or incomplete.
- The prize is a one-off payment of £1,000 which will be sent via bank transfer.
- The prize is not negotiable.
- A winner will be chosen at random within 2 weeks of the competition close date.
- Pathway CTM will contact the winner using the telephone and email address provided with their entry – the winner will have 2 weeks to respond, before Pathway CTM rewards the prize to another entrant.
Breach of terms and conditions:
- Pathway CTM reserve the right to suspend or cancel the competition if they suspect that the terms and conditions by the winning entrant has been breached.
- For any questions please contact Pathway CTM on email@example.com and reference “£1,000 Prize” within the email subject line.